Clean Slate Tax is looking for a enrolled agent or CPA (licensed in any state) with some tax experience to join a young but growing firm. Candidate must be a member in good standing with the IRS or state (if a CPA).
We have set out to be the most ethical, client focused firm in the industry. We are looking to hire individuals that also have this foundation of strong morals and values to best serve our rapidly growing list of clients. Significant growth is expected in the coming months and we are in search of qualified candidates that would be an asset to our client services team. Some of the attorney responsibilities would include:
- Contact the IRS & States regarding our clients’ tax situations.
- Work with the IRS & State taxation authorities to obtain an accurate and complete understanding of a client’s tax situation.
- Analyze client’s raw data and organize it to prepare tax returns & determine best tax problem resolution method.
- Negotiate resolutions with the IRS and States on behalf of our clients.
- Communicate with clients on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with negotiated resolutions.
- Contact clients for the documentation or clarification of information needed to complete an investigation, tax return or a negotiated resolution.
- Draft memorandums and letters of communication for clients and government officials.
- Maintain continuous oversight of all client files assigned to you.
- Detail process and procedures for dealing with various tax situations
- Have a commitment to uphold the values of the company and present a professional image with client service as a top priority at all times.
Does this sound like the right career path for you? If so send us your resume today. We are looking to hire immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org