Read our detailed tax problem guides for help in understanding and resolving your IRS or State tax problem. This is for educational purposes only.
Unpaid Taxes or Tax Debt
- Some Options if You Can’t Pay Taxes Owed
- Common Tax Penalties with Unpaid Taxes
- How Long Does the IRS Have to Collect Taxes Owed?
- Consequences from Unpaid IRS Taxes
- Do I Still Need to File if I Can’t Pay Taxes Owed?
IRS Tax Audit
- Information on IRS Tax Audits
- Guidance on Handling an IRS Tax Audit
- How Long Does the IRS Have to Audit My Tax Return?
- IRS Audit Stats: What Are My Changes of Being Audited?
- Possible Penalties Assessed from an IRS Audit
Unfiled IRS Tax Returns
- Information on Unfiled Tax Returns
- Consequences of Unfiled Federal Tax Returns
- How Many Years Back Will the IRS Require Me to File?
- Tax Penalties for Not Filing a Tax Return?
- Will the IRS File a Tax Return for Me If I Don’t File?
IRS Tax Penalties
- Information on IRS Tax Penalties
- Details on the IRS Failure to File Tax Penalty
- Understanding the IRS Failure to Pay Penalty
- Common Tax Penalties Associated with Tax Fraud
- Common IRS Tax Penalties Resulting from an Audit
IRS Payroll Tax Problems
- IRS Payroll Tax Problems Explained
- Common Reasons for Unpaid Payroll Taxes
- Synopsis of the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Common Tax Penalties from Payroll Back Taxes
- Various Types of Solutions for Payroll Tax Debt